AOC just doesn’t get it. Is it a willful ignorance or is she just that dumb? Being a chick from the burbs of Westchester County, NY, I know she received a decent education, but why is it that every time she opens her mouth, nonsense just comes out. With that said, I am going to offer my consulting services to her and the left.
Here are some things that you can continue to do to help the Right take back the house:
- Even though your colleagues are correct about using the words socialist and socialism and how it hurt some of the candidates on the left, I say go for it! Keep using them. Many Americans love to hear those words., especially those who have escaped socialist countries.
- Keep promising that everything is going to be free. That’s right. Continue to make those promises that hard working Americans are going to have to pay for.
- Once Biden gets into office, feel free to slash the military budget like Obama/Biden during their eight years. I don’t know about you, but I like feeling less safe in my own country.
- Open those borders! Just let everyone in! That way, once again, hard working Americans get to pay for all that good free stuff.
- Regardless of what Slow Joe says, let’s raise those taxes. I know that I could stand to give up more of my retirement pay.
- Disregard the civil liberties of the right as you have been doing for the 12 years. Free speech? Isn’t that an antiquated freedom?
- Keep threatening to take away my guns. Nothing says safety like letting an intruder in your home and being able to throw a lamp at them.
- Don’t let up on the riots. Those have been a real barn burner for the left.
- And last but not least, play the race card as often as you can. That is the best way to get people to become democrats. Call them racist, homophobic, transphobic and misogynist. Nothing screams inclusion like being called a white supremacist every day because you disagree with what someone says.
Have a great day!!!