When I speak to my less than Conservative friends about voting and supporting President Trump, I try to explain to them that the democrat party has taken a hard turn to the left and socially that isn’t good for the country. Over the course of the last nine months, we have seen BLM turn from a group that had a noble cause turn into one that can’t seem to define itself. It is at the point now where they clearly identify more with ANTIFA than more peaceful groups and protestors. They have become what I see as the definition of the left: You can’t disagree with them for fear of being labeled and then subsequently canceled, and for those people that work, it can mean a death sentence to a career.
During the campaign, it became obvious that the radical left was pulling Slow Joe’s strings. With Joe being the presumptive president elect, he now has to start fulfilling promises that he has made to his many radical constituents. I am sure that back room deals were made with groups like BLM and they are now coming to collect. The end result? Harris and Biden will have no choice but to cave to them and as was once famously said, “the chickens have come to roost.” In all honestly, I say go for it. Keep supporting groups that do nothing but cry racism and promote violence. And, yes, BLM does promote violence. While a small majority of their protests may have been non violent or non confrontational, the videos of diners being screamed at and people spitting in the face of police can’t be ignored.
Just prior to the election we saw businesses across the nation boarding up the windows to their stores anticipating that if Trump won the election, the usual reaction would take place. That’s right, the rioting, mass beatings of Trump supporters and further harassment of the police. They certainly weren’t preparing for rioting from the right. I haven’t quite seen that one yet.
Patrisse Cullors, one of the co-founders of BLM is trying to cash in her chips even before Slow Joe takes office. She is already “urging” him to sign legislation that would end just about everything that keeps our country safe. Here is an excerpt from an article that I discovered and one that she wrote:
“In July, Democratic Reps. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts announced the BREATHE Act, a sweeping far-left piece of legislation that aims to bring revolutionary change to the United States. The proposal has not been brought before Congress as of yet.
The drastic legislation calls for the end of life sentences, as well as all mandatory minimum sentencing laws. In a Teen Vogue article, Cullors wrote that the act would “put us on the road to police and prison abolition.” The BREATHE Act demands the dismantling of the Drug Enforcement Administration, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Customs and Border Protection, and immigration detention centers. The legislation also demands the repeal of federal laws that “criminalize human movement and border entry.”
Let’s take a look at some of the crazier ideas involved with the BREATHE Act:
- It calls for “repealing and replacing the 1994 Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act,”
- It would create a commission to study reparations proposals for African Americans, based on “mass criminalization – including the War on Drugs, the criminalization of prostitution, and police violence; border violence; and the systemic violation of the U.S. Government’s treaty obligations to Tribal nations.”
- “Eliminating surveillance tactics that are disproportionately used to target Black, Brown, and Muslim communities by prohibiting predictive policing, racial recognition technologies, drones, and similar tools,” the BREATHE Act states. “Eliminating the use of electronic monitoring, including ankle monitors, smartphone applications, and any other tool used to track location.”
- The legislation calls for the removal of all police, school resource officers, and armed security from schools, plus the metal detectors and surveillance equipment would be banned.
- Public school systems would be required to develop curricula that examines “the political, economic, and social impacts of colonialism, genocide against indigenous people, and slavery.”
- The proposal requests job programs “that specifically target the most economically disadvantaged individuals, including Black cis- and trans women, formerly incarcerated people, undocumented people, and disabled people.”
In my humble opinion, some of these ideas are not just crazy, but instead are just stupid. But they will expect to get everything that they list because they believe that Slow Joe and Harris are their allies.
What morons like her and her group do not understand is that the USA is a nation of laws. Changing unjust laws is one thing, doing away totally with them and the people who protect us from criminals and foreign entities is just dumb. What will replace all of this? Are we now going to just start allowing everyone who wants to come into the country in?
Everywhere in life, at home, work and generally just in society, you have laws and when you break them you have consequences. If you have no laws, or only ones that you agree with, you have anarchy.
This is a dangerous road that we are heading down, especially if Slow Joe allows idiocy like this to happen.
But as I have said before, go ahead, let it happen, even the moderate left will turn on them in 2022 and 2024 quicker than you can spell “dementia.”